- The Press housed in the former Johnson Press building in the heart of Cupar; it offers a bistro style menu.
- The Courtyard – A great restaurant offering a small menu, often with German/Bavarian classics.
- The Boudingait – An awarding bar and restaurant that offers a menu of homemade freshly meals using locally sourced ingredients.
- The Gorgeous Cafe A quirky decorated cafe with fantastic cakes and food (don’t miss the hidden seating upstairs).
- The Seafood Ristorane A great place to get fresh seafood served in a stunning location.
- The Bothy Offering Scottish classics done in a modern style using local produce.
- The Peat Inn – a Michelin start restaurant just under 5 miles from the Steading
And you cannot come to Fife without award winning fish and chips; our top choice in St Andrews would be The Tailend (sit in or take away).