Craighall Steading is located on the outskirts of Ceres village.
If you have any questions at all please contact us:
+44 (0)7840 903161
We are a short distance from the Fife Pilgrim Way gateway in the centre of the village. Follow the detailed directions for travelling by car below to get to the Steading; it is about a 15-minute stroll.
National Cycle Route One passes through Ceres village; as a result many local cyclist pass through the village – I wonder if this has anything to do with the two really good cafes that are there!
To reach us by car most navigation devices will be take you to the correct post code. However, to help once you are in Ceres here are some more detailed directions:
- Take the road towards Lundin Links (South Croftdyke); this is the road alongside the village Car Park.
- Follow this road as though you are leaving the village (past the speed sign).
- There will be a cottage on the right, opposite the cottage is a small track with a yellow sign for Craighall Farm; take this tack for about ½ mile.
- We are the first property you come to; our front door is in the courtyard (after the timber clad building).
If you are travelling by train the nearest rail station is Cupar (3 miles) or for the Caledonian sleeper @ Leuchars (10 mile). Train timetables can be viewed on the ScotRail website.
The village is connected by several regular bus services; you need the Bow Butts stop. After that it is a 20 minute stroll to the Steading along a footpath and track (see the directions above).
- No 64 – St Andrews to Glenrothes
- No 41 – Cupar to Kirkcaldy
- X61 – Dundee to Edinburgh.
Bus timetables can be viewed at Traveline Scotland.
As a rural location we are served by the ‘Flexi-Bus’ which operates like a taxi. Prior booking required at least 1 hour before travelling
01382 540 624 More information can be found at Go Flexi.
The closest domestic airport is Dundee (15 miles away); The closest international airport is Edinburgh (47 miles away). You get a combined tram and rail ticket to travel from the airport to Cupar via Edinburgh Gateway.